Main Hall


The main hall measures 50ft x 30ft with a high ceiling and a brand new modern laminate floor. French windows open out onto a paved area, playing fields and country views. A new sound system allows you to bluetooth a playlist and more, ideal for parties. We can also provide microphones. There is a serving hatch to the kitchen, which is well stocked with commercial grade cooker, microwave, fridge and a water urn. Simple tableware and cutlery are available and for larger events there is china and glassware for hire. Windows are curtained for improved acoustics and wall mounted quartz heaters provide the heating.

Trestle tables and chairs are available and the hall is licensed for 120 people.


Hazel Room


This is a large and spacious room, 24ft x 15ft, with vinyl floor covering, French windows and other large windows all curtained. The room has the same country outlook as the main hall. There is a serving hatch to the kitchen. It is an ideal setting for small meetings and small parties. The room with tables and chairs can seat up to 35 people and is accessible to wheelchair users.

Oak Room


This meeting room is 24ft x 17ft and furnished with conference style table and chairs. It can seat up to 25 people and is an ideal setting for small meetings and group work sessions. Unfortunately there is no access for wheelchair users to this room as it is sited upstairs.

The Oak room operates as a ‘hot office’ from 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.

Ivy Room


A perfect room for one to one work for all professionals from beauty therapists to counsellors. Equipped with a sink, two comfortable chairs and a low table there remains plentiful room for a portable massage couch or similar.



Changing Facilities

To view room availability click here, or if you are looking for a suitable venue for your event or club, please use the online enquiry form here.


Please note: Kirtlington Village Hall currently is not licensed to sell alcohol. However, we are allowed 12 Temporary Event Notices (TEN) each year. We have to apply for these from Cherwell District Council. If you want to SELL* alcohol at your event you need to seek the permission from the Village Hall Committee. In order to do this, please download, complete, print and sign the following Cherwell form. This form is required at least one month before your event.

For the TEN Form please click here.

*NB. The SELLING of alcohol includes selling tickets advertising free alcohol.