• TENS licence required for selling of alcohol*
  • No music events before 11am
  • All events must be completed by 11pm

Kirtlington Village Hall currently is not licensed to sell alcohol. However, we are allowed 12 Temporary Event Notices (TEN) each year. We have to apply for these from Cherwell District Council. If you want to sell** alcohol at your event you need to seek the permission from the Village Hall Committee. In order to do this, please download, complete, print and sign the following Cherwell form. This form is required at least one month before your event.

The TEN Form is available from:


**The SELLING of alcohol includes selling tickets advertising free alcohol.